Terms and Conditions
We highly recommend you to read the following “Terms and Conditions” before using this site. If you do not agree with these "Terms and Conditions", you are suggested not to use our website www.astraone.io.
Use of any term like, "We", "Our", "Us" etc., in this "Terms and Conditions" will be deemed to be a representation of AstraOne and the use of any term such as "You", "Your”, etc. in this "Terms and Conditions" will deem to be the representation of the website visitors, customers, subscribers, “Publisher, “Advertiser” etc. (each a “User”) etc. users of AstraOne.
AstraOne is an online Ad Slots Monetization platform. If you choose to use or visit www.astraone.io (the “Site”) and any of the features of the website, it will deem to be your sole acceptance to abide by all of the terms of these “Terms and Conditions”.
We may change, modify, add/or eliminate any portions of these “Terms and Conditions” at any time, which shall become effective instantly upon posting. The user should be concerned to review these “Terms and Conditions” prior to each use of the website and by continuous use of the AstraOne, it will deem to be your sole acceptance to such modifications.
Use of the Services:
- Who can Use Our Services:
To use “AstraOne’s services, you must be at least 18 years old. No individual under these age limits may use the Services, provide any Personal Data to AstraOne, or otherwise submit Personal Data through the Services (e.g., any name, address, telephone number, or email address).
- Registration & Password Usage:
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password. You will be accountable for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. You are agreeing to notify AstraOne immediately of any unauthorized use of your registration or password. By using the site you are agreeing to allow AstraOne to send communications to the email address you provide when you sign up and agree to the “Terms and Conditions”.
- Your Account:
You need to register for an account to access the “AstraOne’s Services. Any Interested Advertiser or Publisher can apply for partnership with AstraOne. We will manually check and approve the application, if its fits our goals and provide. The approved Advertiser or Publisher can create codes for his site, to monetize his ad slots (or we create it in his account and send it to Him/Her). It’s important that the information associated with your account is accurate and up-to-date. You may need to provide your name, address, email id, phone number, your Company Number etc. to register and fulfill your account information. If you create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any and all actions that take place while using your account and you must notify our Support Center right away of any actual or suspected scam, loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your account or account password. We are not responsible for any loss that results from unauthorized use of your username and password, with or without your knowledge.
We may develop new services (widgets) for our Advertiser or Publisher, which can be integrated with the Advertiser’s or Publisher’s site. It will track user behavior like time on site, page depth, scroll etc. Also it check what pages user read to recommend him/her the most relevant content.
- General Terms :
In order to receive AstraOne Services, Advertiser must accept this Agreement and register for an account. Upon Advertiser’s registration, AstraOne will provide Advertiser with a password for accessing its account. During the Term of this Agreement, Advertiser will be granted access to a Web-based “Control Panel” tool for use in managing Advertiser’s account, including specifying from time to time the advertising services that Advertiser elects to receive from AstraOne and those advertising services that Advertiser elects not to receive from AstraOne.
For targeting users or contextual targeting, we may parse sites for images, texts and other information, to provide our clients with Brand Safety, Fraud less, Targeting and other services.
Advertiser is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of its account password and for all activities that occur through the use of Advertiser’s account. Advertiser shall immediately notify AstraOne of any unauthorized use of the password or Advertiser’s account.
The financial closing of the month is performed according to the contract; the terms and type (post-payment or pre-payment) may vary depending on the agreements and the country where the processing takes place.
For Ad services, we will bill the Advertiser or Publisher by Cost per Mile (CPM); Cost per Clicks (CPC); Cost per Action (CPA); and other CPX basis. There have no fixed amount of impression or traffic we offer for the advertiser or publisher. We will not to pay for any impression generate through any fraudulent way. We will initiate billing by post-factum. If there were only one user on the site per month, we may not to pay for this month, but we will include these impressions in the following billing cycle.
AstraOne may offer some other services and goods like Creative and Design Development Services which can be billed as one time.
We accept Insertion Order, Purchase order, PayPal etc. payment methods to purchase our Service(s). If you use PayPal or Payment method to make any purchase, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use that PayPal or other payment method. The payment amount may include taxes and any other amounts described on our website.
Our prices are subject to change and we will provide you reasonable notice of any such changes. Any purchases of our Services are non-refundable, except as otherwise may be required by Applicable law.
If the PayPal or other payment method you designated as your payment method is unable to verify or found invalid, we may suspend or cancel your order automatically. You are responsible for resolving any problem we encounter when processing your order.
- Fee Changes:
AstraOne in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the fees for the Subscriptions. Any Subscription fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle. AstraOne will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in subscription fees to give you an opportunity to terminate your subscription before such changes become effective. Your continued use of the service after any change to subscription fee constitutes your agreement to pay the modified subscription fee amount.
Certain refund requests for Subscriptions may be considered by AstraOne on a case-by-case basis and granted at the sole discretion of AstraOne.
General Obligations of Advertiser or Publisher:
By using our website and its services Advertiser or Publisher agrees to permit AstraOne to monitor and validate Advertiser’s or Publisher’s use of the our Services and immediately notify AstraOne of any problems with the our services;
And Advertiser or Publishers acknowledges that the
- AstraOne Technology employs cookies that are stored on computers used by end users who visit Advertiser Websites, and such cookies transmit navigational, behavioral and tracking information about end users’ use of such Advertiser Websites to AstraOne and AstraOne’s vendors and service providers.
- AstraOne is not responsible for the operation of Advertiser Websites (including, without limitation, all content and materials displayed on Advertiser Websites and the transmission of data between Advertiser Websites and AstraOne) and for the display of, or any failure to display, any images.
All content including but not limited to logo, image, trademark, service mark, design, icon, graphic, video, contents and all other information used on this website www.astraone.io are legally owned by “AstraOne LLC” and protected by The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and other applicable international copyright law. No Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without our permission. You may download or print a copy of any portion of the content from our website, only for personal or non-commercial or educational use. You may not republish any of our content on any other place of internet or extranet or incorporate the information in any other database or compilation. Any other use of the content is strictly prohibited.
You acknowledge that Content on the Site is subject to copyright and possibly other Intellectual Property Rights. Unless you are expressly authorized by law you must not yourself, or participate in or permit any other person, to:
- Sell, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works based on, repost or otherwise use any of the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose without our prior written consent; or
- Use any Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose; or
- Reverse engineer any Content consisting of downloadable software; or
- Otherwise, infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any person in using the Site or any Content.
Nothing you do on or in relation to the Site will transfer any Intellectual Property Rights to you or license you to exercise any Intellectual Property Rights unless this is expressly stated. Any personal or commercial use of any content, image, design, logo, videos, trademark, service mark or any other information inserted in this website is strictly prohibited to any unauthorized use. Any unauthorized use of such content, image, trademark, service mark, logo, icon, graphic, software, and all other information Appeared on this website www.astraone.io will deem to be violation of The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and other Applicable international law.
In using our website you must behave in a peaceful, civil, prudent and respectful manner at all times. You must not do, or attempt to do, anything that is unlawful; anything prohibited by any laws which Apply to our Platform or which Apply to you or your use of our Platform; anything which we would consider inappropriate; or anything which might bring us or our Platform into disrepute, including (without limitation): Moreover, you will not and it is strictly prohibited to:
- Behave in a suspicious manner by, among other things, impersonating any person;
- Harass or stem any other member or user of www.astraone.io ;
- Distribute "spam";
- "frame" or "mirror" any part of the website;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the AstraOne website or its content or any software used on the website, or motivate others to do so;
- Take part in any activity that in any way deemed to be void or illegal under any law;
- Anything that would constitute a breach of an individual’s privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual's consent) or any other legal rights;
- Using our Platform to send unsolicited messages; or
- Facilitating or assisting a third party to do any of the above acts.
Advertiser or Publisher shall not, nor shall it permit any third party to
- copy, edit, modify, repurpose or transform, to any extent and in any manner whatsoever, any Services or any link contained within a Services,
- Redistribute any of our Services.
- Block, obscure, remove, minimize or otherwise interfere with the delivery or display of our Services.
- insert a link into any Services or otherwise cause an end user to be directed to a web page other than the web page that would be accessed by an end user clicking on the Services,
- frame any Services within, or otherwise display any Services with, any content other than Images or any website or property other than a Advertiser or Publisher Website or otherwise limit the full and complete display of any web page linked to a Services,
- insert any code, content or other material between a Services and the web page linked to the Services,
- Directly or indirectly generate impressions of any Services through any automated or other means by a single end user, one or more robots or a software program that attempts to mimic the actions of multiple end users.
- Display any Services on any web page or Advertiser Website that contains any pornographic, hate-related, violent or illegal content.
- spider, crawl, index or otherwise collect information obtained from Servicess or from end users clicking on Services,
- place any Advertising within or adjacent to any location on a web page of a Advertiser Website on which the AstraOne Technology has been installed or (
- Engage in any conduct (through any Advertiser or Publisher Websites or otherwise) that disparages or tarnishes AstraOne’s reputation or goodwill, or that could reasonably be expected to do so.
You may report any user using the ‘Report’ function on the Platform for carrying out any activities described above as Prohibited Conduct or otherwise where you feel it is necessary to report that user.
Limitation of Liability:
The liability of AstraOne shall be limited to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, or special damages or losses, resulting from the use of our website. Our liability for breach of these "Terms and Conditions" shall be limited to you, if such breach is related to the general use of our website and these “Terms and Conditions”.
In relation to the use of our website:
- We reserve the right to restrict or limit its access or visibility or access to any users at any time.
- In no occasion is either party at risk or committed to the next gathering including third parties for any loss benefits, opportunity, business, goodwill or reputation, whether in contract, tort, in regardless of the fact that being educated of the likelihood of any such harms ahead of time.
- The liability of AstraOne will be limited to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, or special damages or losses, resulting from the use or unable to use the website.
- These “Terms and Conditions” will be limited to, if any loss or damage arises by the reason of any theft of property belonging to the users or for any loss or damage, in which the Users have any contribution to such loss or damage.
- To the extent permitted by law our aggregate liability to you, whether for breach of these terms or in negligence or in any other tort or for any other common law or statutory cause of action arising in relation to these terms, the Site or the Content is limited to the resupply by us to you of the particular service you bought from us or such other similar service as we may choose.
- To the extent permitted by law no party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site or any Content will be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages, loss or corruption of data, loss of profits, goodwill, bargain or opportunity or loss of anticipated savings resulting from your access to, or use of, or inability to use the Site and the Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, negligence or any other legal theory, and whether or not we know the possibility of such damage.
- AstraOne will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Advertiser’s failure to comply with this Terms and Conditions. AstraOne will provide its services to Advertiser or Publisher, subject to Advertiser’s or Publisher’s compliance with all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
AstraOne reserves the right to refuse to place Advertisements on any Advertiser or Publisher website if AstraOne determines, in its sole discretion, that such Advertiser Website or any content displayed on such Advertiser Website is illegal, in violation of this Agreement or an agreement between AstraOne and an advertiser or publisher, violates any third party’s rights or AstraOne’s advertising platform policies then in effect. AstraOne assumes no responsibility for the content, functionality, security, services, data usage policies or practices of any third party advertiser or the content, functionality, products or services associated with any Services Slots Monetization Services.
As a condition of your use of this Site, you will comply with all Applicable Laws, Statues, Ordinances regarding your use of this Site and related activities. In addition, you will not use this Site in any way prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. Some jurisdictions do not allow some of the exclusions or limitations as established in these “Terms and Conditions” some of these exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. In that event, the liability will be limited as far as legally possible under the Applicable legislation. AstraOne may plead these “Terms and Conditions” in a bar to any claim, action, proceeding or suit brought by you, against us for any matter arising out of any complaint or otherwise in respect of this “Terms and Conditions”.
Termination/Cancellation and Suspension of User Account:
You may terminate your user account at any time, for any reason by following the instructions on the Deactivate Account page in the Manage Account section of the Website.
AstraOne may also terminate or suspend your user or membership account at any time, with or without cause or notice to you. We can prevent our website access or terminate our use to those users who supply or submit information or contents which:
- Are of illegal material whatsoever including, without limitation, illegal means or use;
- Affiliate or participate in any illegal, unlawful, or fraudulent activities of criminal motive;
- Provide suspicious information, misleading information, illegal content and information which violates the prevailing laws and regulations and violate your acceptance of this "Terms and Conditions";
- Likely cause any conflict relating to religion, racial and other humanitarian issues;
- Hold or possess any pornography, obscene or matter that violates the ethic norms;
- Involve gambling material;
- Include insulting, damaging, and/or defamation material;
Advertiser acknowledges that any violation of these Terms is a material breach of this Agreement and in the event of such violation, without limiting any remedy available to us, AstraOne may immediately suspend or terminate its Services and/or this Agreement without allowing Advertiser or Publisher an opportunity to cure the violation
Certain legislation including the Sale of Goods Act 1979 of UK, Consumer Protection Act 2007 of EU ,the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), and similar consumer protection laws and regulations may confer you with rights, warranties, guarantees, and remedies relating to the provision of our services which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (Statutory Rights).
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
Your use of our Platform and these Terms are governed by the Applicable Law of the UK and EU Law. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts operating in UK and any courts entitled to hear Appeals from those courts and waive any right to object to proceedings being brought in those courts.
If there is any dispute, claim or complaint about or involving the use of our Website it will be managed by our support center first. If matters progress to a legal stage then our attorney will arrange a time to talk to the user. To the extent, any complaint, dispute or controversy regarding the use of our website is not arbitrable under Applicable laws or otherwise, you and AstraOne both agree that any claim or dispute regarding our website will be resolved exclusively in accordance with these “Terms and Conditions”.
All users will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless AstraOne and its representatives, partners, employees or successors and permitted assigns from and against any and all claims, losses, expenses, damages, liabilities and costs, arising out of any claim, action, investigation or proceeding made or instituted by any third party due to, or relating to your use of the www.astraone.io website in violation of this “Terms and Conditions” and/or any other breach of these “Terms and Conditions” by you and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in these “Terms and Conditions”.
These miscellaneous provisions are part of just about every online “Terms and Conditions” to ensure its enforceability. You are agreed that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and AstraOne as a result of the “Terms and Conditions". We have the absolute discretion, to transfer or assign all or any part of our rights under these "Terms and Conditions” and shall have the right to delegate or use third-party contractors to fulfill our duties and obligations under these "Terms and Conditions” in connection with using our website.
Third Party Link:
The Site www.astraone.io may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources or for the content, products, or services on or available from those other websites or resources. Linking with that type of websites or resources does not intimate any affiliation with us of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. Your sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources or the content, products or services on or available from such websites or resources.
Change or Modification:
Time to time, with the needs of any necessary circumstances, these “Terms and Conditions” can be edited, modified, or changed without any prior notice. Your regular use of this site will indicate your consent to such changes.
"AstraOne “reserves the right to adapt, change, and alter these "terms and conditions" and alter our explanations as and when we deem fit.. Such modifications and revisions are effective immediately upon publication or posting in the relevant areas of the website. Your continuous using of this site, indicate your acceptance of such modifications and revisions. We may also modify or discontinue our access with or without notice to you and without liability to you or any third party.
Questionnaires and To Contact us:
AstraOne have sole jurisdiction to provide an explanation of these “Terms and Conditions ". Feel free to contact us using the information below, if you have any questions regarding these "Terms and Conditions".
Address: - KONGLOMERAT LTD 4-6 STAPLE INN BUILDINGS LONDON WC1V 7QH
Email: [email protected]
Help: If you have any suggestions or concerns, please email us at any time. We will respond promptly.